Learn how students, starting in 8th grade, can get college and career-ready! The event will be held on Wednesday, September 29 – 5:30 pm at Futures Academy, 1840 Gateway Dr., San Mateo.
Families will learn:
- What should students do to be more “desirable” for colleges?
- What skills should students focus on in high school? (i.e. executive functioning, etc)
- When should students start thinking about college/post-secondary life (college options, majors, career explorations, etc.) and how do they get started?
- How can parents support their student in the application process?
- What should parents and students expect with the transition to college?
Here’s more info about the guest speaker and hosts: